I'll try not to bore you too much by putting in too many pictures of the
chalk art, but then, you can skip them if you aren't interested. We thought some of them were pretty snazzy! I apologize in advance for the shadows. It was a sunny day and I just couldn't seem to avoid those shadows. It's a shame that the pictures just don't show the real quality of the work these artists did. They take their art work very seriously.
 |
| Hopefully, you get the feeling of depth this one portrayed. |
 |
| Wish we could have seen this one finished. It was awesome! |
 |
This one was done by one of our friends, Paulette Erickson. She's one of the
ones that helps with the chalk art festival each year. It was truly beautiful! |
 |
| This one was amazing! It looked so real! |
 |
| Would you believe Audrey Hepburn? |
No comments:
Post a Comment